The primary role of this position is to carry out the marketing strategy for Davenport Group in conjunction with the Executive Vice President and the Vice President of Sales. The marketing coordinator is responsible for internal and external event and campaign coordination, in addition to overseeing partner programs.
- Oversee website management.
- Oversee and execute all digital marketing activities.
- Create, implement, and execute social media strategy to increase social presence.
- Improve SEO and monitor website statistics using Google Analytics.
- Contribute to online customer communication.
- Create and manage yearly marketing plan and calendar.
- Coordinate and manage all marketing events, including customer appreciation events and tradeshows/conferences across multiple sales territories.
- Manage the Dell Technologies Partner programs, including planning, budgeting, company training, and proof of execution requirements for all marketing events.
- Management and coordination of Dell EMC and VMware leads lists and programs.
- Use SalesForce.com to develop projects to help increase productivity and efficiency and track ROI for marketing efforts.
- Act as PR contact by managing all PR activities including writing press releases, tracking media coverage, coordinating case studies, etc.
- Manage Davenport Group branding.
- Support internal programs and campaigns.
- Propose new projects and campaigns to advance marketing efforts.
- Assist in coordinating Davenport Group hiring process and training.
- Manage and oversee the writing and submission of Requests for Proposals as needed.
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the company when needed.
Skills and Core Competencies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially copywriting with the ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage a campaign budget.
- Able to work in a self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Creative and innovative.
- Passion for IT and willingness to learn more about the IT discipline and channel sales.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, public relations, or communications.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and WordPress.
- Event planning and coordination skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage shifting priorities.
- Proficient time management skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years previous marketing experience, preferred.
- SalesForce.com and social media channel experience a plus.
- Requires a minimum of 10% travel for training and meetings.