This position is not open at this time. Though we are not actively hiring for this position, we are accepting applications for future openings.
The primary role of this position is to be responsible for managing and working on an assortment of internal projects across the company. In addition, the applicant must have the ability to develop and manage operational processes.
- Coordinate with internal resources and vendors to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on the schedule and budget.
- Coordinate the development of processes, training, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of processes and/or system administration.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Cost Consciousness – Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically.
- Dependability – Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
- Must be able to self-manage, self-motivate, and achieve results through subject matter education.
- Ability to work with multiple alliance partners and vendors.
- Remote office management skills. A work-from home skill set requires managing time, expenses, priorities, and expectations set by management.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Aptitude to develop and manage operational processes
- Requires a minimum of 10% travel for training and meetings.